It seems a common occurrence these days: Google introduces an update to their Search Engine algorithms, using an innocuous code name such as Panda or Penguin, and new customers flock to us panicking that their website has either slipped down the Google rankings or disappeared from Google’s search results completely. And this is in spite of using what they thought were legitimate techniques to improve their search results! They did not understand that Google now punishes sites for using artificial back linking schemes (Panda) or having poor content (Penguin). Perhaps this has this happened to you?
Well, relax and stop worrying. SEOPPC DIGITAL has helped many businesses recover their rankings. No ifs, buts or maybes, our experts will make sure your website is Penalty free, using Google approved "White Hat" SEO techniques.
So, how we do this?
- Perform Link analysis using Google’s Webmaster Tools link reports.
- Evaluate Inorganic/Unnatural links.
- Analyze Anchor text.
- Identify and prune poor backlinks.
- Carry out On-Page Google Guidelines violations testing (“spam audit”).
- Check to find any On-Page spam violations (such as cloaking, hidden text, hidden links etc) on your Home page, plus up to eight top silo landing pages or different types of pages (such as category, subcategory or product pages).
- A thorough content check which includes:
- Elimination of all duplicate content.
- Removal of any plagiarized content.
- Editing of poor content.
- Development of new and useful, relevant, high-quality content.
- Provide a Penalty assessment service that will quickly detect why the Google Penalty was applied and produce a clear roadmap to site repair and recovery.
We deliver all of this with a 100% guarantee. If your website happens to be under serious threat by these Penalties all you need to do is get in touch and request a quote. You can also request a free assessment, just to see how liable your site is to these Penalties.
Choose our fast, expert recovery service and reclaim your rightful position on the SERP within weeks. Watch the traffic flood back to your site!